BPA in canned vegetables?

Vickeree

Veteran
Local time
9:53 PM
I've read that you can get BPA from canned products like tuna, meat and even vegetables... Is this true? Should I even worry about it?

I have read this too and have been a bit worried about it myself. I know now I see some plastic products that will have a sticker on it saying "BPA free", but I have yet to see something like that on canned products, so it does worry me. I used to eat canned beans and tomatoes in large quantities as I was always cooking some sort of chili or curry. Nowadays I cut down my use of all cans, as I'm still uncertain about the health risks.

When I was younger I felt very healthy and indestructible, but as I get older I notice I am more susceptible to illnesses, injuries, viruses, etc, so maybe I am being overcautious, but you never know.

i never been a fan of canned foods,i remember a story of a bad case of food poisoning once,tinned fish are sometimes cooked in the can ,a can had small holes in the seal and was placed and coked in contaminated water the rest of the story ended up on the toilet pan,

Back
Top Bottom