Burger before 10.30 ?

sidevalve

Guru
Local time
8:08 PM
Called into my local MacDonalds [Ok I know not the healthiest but nice for a once in a while] at 10.00 AM only to be told "sorry don't serve burgers until 10.30". Went to do a bit more shopping and returned to face "Sorry it's only 10.27 you'll have to wait" - I mean REALLY ? A burger chain that doesn't sell burgers ? To the minute ! Not even an offer to take the order then bring the food [?!] over when ready. A 'breakfast' menu that runs until 10.30 to the total exclusion of all else at a burger bar ? Is it like this anywhere else or is it just our local McD being weird - and come on you guys in the states - do you have such odd rules ?
Sorry rant over - feel better now.

Called into my local MacDonalds [Ok I know not the healthiest but nice for a once in a while] at 10.00 AM only to be told "sorry don't serve burgers until 10.30". Went to do a bit more shopping and returned to face "Sorry it's only 10.27 you'll have to wait" - I mean REALLY ? A burger chain that doesn't sell burgers ? To the minute ! Not even an offer to take the order then bring the food [?!] over when ready. A 'breakfast' menu that runs until 10.30 to the total exclusion of all else at a burger bar ? Is it like this anywhere else or is it just our local McD being weird - and come on you guys in the states - do you have such odd rules ?
Sorry rant over - feel better now.
D.Fense, Falling Down?

Burgers available 24 hours a day, at the one 65 yards from me at present.

Suspected it may just be the local McD - strange but true.
No, it's a standard Mcdonald thing, breakfast menu until 10:30, normal menu thereafter. Try using a local independent burger joint instead, they are more likely to be flexible in catering for your requirements. Not to mention more wholesome, tastier and better value.

Back
Top Bottom