Burger Press

Yorky

RIP 21/01/2024
Local time
6:24 AM
As our local Makro have stopped stocking Aussie beef and Wagyu beef burgers I've ordered a burger press from China (virus free).

It may take a week or two to get here.

I'll report later.

As our local Makro have stopped stocking Aussie beef and Wagyu beef burgers I've ordered a burger press from China (virus free).

View attachment 43521

I'll report later.

I have one exactly like the one in your picture. I used it once, and liked it. I wonder what I did with it -- haven't seen it in a long time. :scratchhead:

CD

I have one exactly like the one in your picture. I used it once, and liked it. I wonder what I did with it -- haven't seen it in a long time. :scratchhead:

CD

I remember awaiting a flight in Milan Linate airport with our financial director. He was interested in a coffee machine in the duty free. "Should I buy one? There may be room for it in the loft with all the other junk that I've bought over the years".

My wife found that we had an electric juicer a few weeks ago. Even I'd forgotten that we had one.

I'd bought it before we were married.

I remember awaiting a flight in Milan Linate airport with our financial director. He was interested in a coffee machine in the duty free. "Should I buy one? There may be room for it in the loft with all the other junk that I've bought over the years".

My wife found that we had an electric juicer a few weeks ago. Even I'd forgotten that we had one.

I'd bought it before we were married.

I have one that will be used in the next few days to juice sour oranges (Seville oranges).

I have one that will be used in the next few days to juice sour oranges (Seville oranges).

Hey - I thought they were only available in January. Famously used to make marmalade in the UK. But maybe you have a locally grown source?

View attachment 43521

I'll report later.

Unfortunately the Chinese supplier has not been able to fullfill the order so a refund is on the way. I've ordered the same device from another supplier so it is likely to be another week or two.

The second order arrived today. Two days after my wife discovered that Makro had restocked their burger range!

Back
Top Bottom