Canadian with Welsh Tendencies

Miss Lynn

Local time
6:57 PM
Hello, My name is Lynn. I am sort of new to Cooking Bites, and sort of old too. I am a mother of three very grown children and one magnificent granddaughter. I was mostly raised by my maternal Grandmother who spent most of her time in the kitchen or the garden. She taught me the love of food, even foods, that I truly thought were "Yukk" when I first laid eyes on them. She taught me respect for food, for what we had, for what we grew, and for what we did with it, waste not, want not, a motto she lived by. She taught me that family, food, friends, and love, are all synonomous. I am hoping to learn from the members of this forum, about their love of food, and the life that goes with the creating and the sharing of that food. Thank you all for the chance to be a member and share in a part of your busy lives.

Thank you, I am a talker, so, mouth, written words, art, music, cooking, are all my ways of trying to express, me, myself, I, in case a part of me gets forgotten or hasn't been told yet because I died too early in life to express it and share it. My Grandma (Maternal) was the best cook, the best fixer-upper, and the best friend I ever had. She died in 1993, but she is still with me, and I am forever grateful for her then, and now, she is my heart ❤️

Hello from a Californian who loves to cook and yes, to consume good food.

Back
Top Bottom