Cantaloupe frappucino at Starbucks Japan

cupcakechef

Veteran
Local time
5:38 PM
Japan (expat by way of Australia and USA)
image.jpg

This is the latest release frappucino at Starbucks here in Japan - a cantaloupe frappucino! I haven't tried it yet but a few of my friends have and quite enjoyed it!

Your thoughts? Would you try it?

Oh hey there fellow expat! I've seen this at the Ikebukuro station Starbucks and want to try it, but I can't find it in me to pay for Starbucks lol. I think it looks absolutely delicious--like a creamsicle--and would totally try a sip or two. Not many of my friends have tried it though. They seem a bit tentative about the melon-flavor.

I would most certainly try it. I love pretty much any fruit drink and would at least try them once. I am thinking it's going to be terribly expensive. We don't have a Starbucks here and even when I travel I pass it by since I see it and think expensive coffee and I am not much of a coffee person.

I stopped and looked this up and it's not as expensive as I thought it might be. Also I am not sure I would enjoy with all that's going on the the cup. http://www.delish.com/food-news/a46819/starbucks-frappuccino-fashion-show/

Last edited:
Oh hey there fellow expat! I've seen this at the Ikebukuro station Starbucks and want to try it, but I can't find it in me to pay for Starbucks lol. I think it looks absolutely delicious--like a creamsicle--and would totally try a sip or two. Not many of my friends have tried it though. They seem a bit tentative about the melon-flavor.

Yeah I think they're like over 500 yen...when I can get a drink from a vending machine or convenience store for 100 yen I'll stick to that! :) Starbucks is the occasional treat for me...I do have a weakness though for the matcha brownie frap...it's dangerously good!

I would for sure try a canteloupe frap. I think it would be awesome. I love exotic flavors in drinks and ice creams. There used to be a place just of the Pennsylvania Turnpike that had like 50 flavors of ice cream. the soft serve variety. I wonder if it is still open? Anyway, the last time I went there I had Teaberry ice cream.

Back
Top Bottom