"Charades"

Another one (easy):
Food 3.jpg

I've got a chicken, a heart with veins and arteries, someone I don't know (I never was good at recognising people other than but he is wearing F1 kit in white, and the letters LA

A briefcase, the letter a, a bunch of dill (?), the letter a

The letter r, something I can't remember the name for, a bee, the letter f
Totally useless. can't see any of these at all.
Guess 25% is an improvement on my previous answers :whistling:

Last edited:
I've got a chicken, a heart with veins and arteries, someone I don't know (I never was good at recognising people other than but he is wearing F1 kit in white, and the letters LA

I was stuck on this as I didn't know the racing driver. But then @Yorky gave a clue - the driver is Massa.
Chicken (yes) + heart (yes, but think of slang word for a heart) + Massa + LA

I was wondering why he posted a cow boot without the boy although I must say a cowboy boot did not sound appetizing.

Its Beef + Wellington!
I know beef comes from a cow, but having been veggie for 33 or more years I see an animal called a cow, or even by its breed if I know them. I don't see a side of beef. now if it had been a joint of beef or slab of meat as in a butchers rather than a picture of a living animal....

This might be because you are unfamiliar with the dish. Its Mexican - rather more popular in America than the UK. It begins with Q but it 'sounds like' a C
OH has had to explain this one.

Back
Top Bottom