Chutney

LadyBelle

Veteran
Local time
10:15 PM
My first summer of gardening has come to an end and I’ve loved it! Next year I have ambitious plans and will be more organized!!
To use up the last of things have made some chutney. Courgette & Apple and Tomato Chutney.
Tomorrow I have plans for green tomato chutney and some apple butter.

My first summer of gardening has come to an end and I’ve loved it! Next year I have ambitious plans and will be more organized!!
To use up the last of things have made some chutney. Courgette & Apple and Tomato Chutney.
Tomorrow I have plans for green tomato chutney and some apple butter. View attachment 33340

That's a lot of chutney! I'm impressed.

Tomorrow I have plans for green tomato chutney and some apple butter. View attachment 33340
Well done! I think you may be hooked!

Brilliant, do you grow your own tomatoes ? Make tomato relish?

Russ

Um, can I tactfully mention labels? Trust ne I know. I'm horrendous and use a permanent marker pen but they don't stay on long.

Glad you're having fun. I love growing my own stuff though I could do with getting a greenhouse to start my season earlier. It would need to be completely shaded for the height of summer though! Mind you even in the UK, summer meant planes of glass out and white wash on...

Carnations just popping through now, my fave flower. About 20 so far. Telegraph cucumber also up. Gerkins / pickles ready to plant out in garden. Things are looking good.

Russ

Um, can I tactfully mention labels? Trust ne I know. I'm horrendous and use a permanent marker pen but they don't stay on long.

Glad you're having fun. I love growing my own stuff though I could do with getting a greenhouse to start my season earlier. It would need to be completely shaded for the height of summer though! Mind you even in the UK, summer meant planes of glass out and white wash on...
Hi! Yes I’ve got labels (fancy ones from Wilko 😂), so that I can make them look a bit prettier for hampers.

Back
Top Bottom