Cider Time

sidevalve

Guru
Local time
11:02 AM
Well it's that time of year again the apples are weighing down the tree and we are going to try for a cider brew - bought a press this time so here we go folks :hyper::hyper:

You have a press? Impressive! I look forward to hearing about the process and results. It would be great to see photos too (no pressure).

Didn't someone else here ask about an apple glut? My mind has gone 'walkies' for the moment but I expect it will come to me.

Hope your cider is a big success.

I'm ready for a waldorf salad (apples, grapes, walnuts, sour cream or yogurt).

Are you looking for Apple ideas?

You have a press? Impressive! I look forward to hearing about the process and results. It would be great to see photos too (no pressure).

Didn't someone else here ask about an apple glut? My mind has gone 'walkies' for the moment but I expect it will come to me.
We bought a press [small one] as it was cheap and what else can you do with 40lbs of not very sweet apples [if you like cider] just needed putting together. Soon as the new window is finished in the lounge [current project] it's brewing time :hyper:

I haven't made my own cider for about 40 years now. Unfortunately I do not have any apples on my tree this year :meh:
seems to be a thing this year - my niece who had hundreds of apples last year also has none yet her plum tree is almost collapsing under the weight of fruit - strange :scratchhead:

Back
Top Bottom