Coke or Pepsi?

Well, although I tend to avoid both coke and pepsi nowadays, and prefer to drink plain water or tea to drinking any of those two, I was a huge coke fan when I was younger. I would drink a 2,5l bottle in a day easily. So Coke would be my choice.

A lot of differing opinions, which is interesting. :)

I don't drink soda often, but when I drink regular soda, I prefer Pepsi to Coke. I know diet soda is bad for you, but it's one of my guilty pleasures occasionally. Diet Pepsi is great. I will drink diet Coke if I have to, but it doesn't have any taste to it. To me, it tastes like seltzer water with food coloring.

I drink Coke Zero most of the time but the last year or so I've started to crave Pepsi Max, so perhaps my preferences are shifting?

I prefer one of the more obscure types like rootbeer, but if I only had both of these as a choice, I'd pick Coke. I'm fine with Pepsi too, but I feel as though Coke has much more of a fuller taste than Pepsi and I'm more easily tired by Pepsi's flavor over Coke's.

I'm a die hard Coca Cola product drinker. I have always drank Coke as noone in my family likes Pepsi. I even cook with Coca Cola. It definitely has its good things.

I am the hugest Pepsi fan!! Coke to me has a lot of bubbles. Gives me the burps something terrible!! It's like drinking liquid air is the best way to describe Coke.

Diet Coke all the way. Everything else, especially Pepsi, is way to sweet for me. I find that if you drink the coke in a glass instead of the can the metallic taste lessons. The only problem is, when it's in a glass I drink it a lot faster and find myself reaching for another one.

Wow, I'm really in the minority here. My whole family liked Coke, so there was some brand loyalty there, then I tried Pepsi while staying at a friend's house and realized that I liked Pepsi oh so very much more. There's something too acidic about Coke, I like that Pepsi is sweeter.

For cooking, though, our family has this tradition of washing and soaking raw seafood and especially shellfish in any clear soda like Sprite to take away any sliminess. Maybe for stuff that's going into a dark and heavy sauce, a wash or soak with Coke would be better?

I've always found the taste of Coke and Pepsi to be almost identical. Maybe, it's just me.:o_o: Anyway, I've never been a big fan of either Coke or Pepsi. I do find it interesting though, that Coke used to use extract from actual cocaine plants when it first got started back in the late 19th century.

I don't drink either these days but I used to always say that if they could combine the flavor of Pepsi with the strength of Coke, I'd be sold, lol.

I used to be a die hard Coke lover and wouldn't even consider Pepsi, lately I have been drinking more Pepsi and for some reason it doesn't taste as sweet to me as it used to and almost has a fresh crisp taste to it. I used to drink a lot of soda, but have recently cutback. My guilty pleasure is a cold wild cherry Pepsi.

Hardcore Coca-Cola drinker over here. I am very loyal to the brand and sometimes joke that I won't allow Pepsi in my house. I used to drink Coke like water but cut way back the day I found out I was pregnant. I still have one once a day and probably should cut back even more but its truly my only vice so I'm stuck. Maybe one day...

I don't really drink much coke at all but I switch it up a lot. I don't drink one brand all the time. I'd rather try out everything because for me, they all have a unique taste worth trying. If I had to chose between Pepsi or Coca-Cola I think I would chose Pepsi, because I like the fresh taste of it compared to Coca-Cola that falls into my stomach like a stone. I can't really drink more than half a litre of Coca-Cola before I feel the urge to burp.

I love Coca Cola 8 times outta 10.
Every now and then I like to switch it up and I'll take a Pepsi over a Coke...
But Coca Cola is always number one!!
Its soo addicting though and has a lot of sugar...
I still love it, who am I kidding?!

Back
Top Bottom