Complete Bose Stereo System!!

My first LP - and they were around a lot earlier than when I got my stereo - was a Moody Blues Greatest Hits album. I'd just joined that old Columbia House progam for buying music (LPs but they may have carried cassettes back then) - was leery enough about them back in the early-mid 70s that I purposely misspelled my name. Yes, they sold my name a thousand times and I finally ditched them when I moved up here to MA around 2018. Shhhhh....

As for first CDs - a box set of Jethro Tull and a few Richard Thompson albums. Before I got the player.

I have NOT subscribed to any of those services that want you to play their tunes, or set up playlists of what they have to offer that are at any one time in just a specific genre. I used to make my own playlists and port them to CD - So much better for me!!

Mountain Cat. This was my first record player back in the mid '70's. I loved it!! Zenith made it!! :whistling:

Last edited:
Bought these Sony Bluetooth headphones a few years ago. They are wireless, so, I don't have to be bothered with a cord at all!! You can walk around the house with them on & don't lose the signal!! :whistling:

Got a system like THIS that the Bose unit sits on, but I haven't connected it yet. Need speakers for it.

Last edited:
I now have THIS for listening to music on the go. Combined with the wireless headphones, it sounds LOUDER than the previous phone!! Along with the solar charger, I'll NEVER have that aggravating problem with the battery going low again!!!!

Last edited:
Trying to get this JBL Flip 4 Bluetooth speaker connected to the new phone. Doesn't seem to want to work though!! :mad:

Last edited:
Trying to get this JBL Flip 4 Bluetooth speaker connected to the new phone. Doesn't seem to want to work though!! :mad:
View attachment 91512

I got it!! I've successfully paired the JBL Flip 4 Bluetooth speaker to the phone!!
Now I can listen to music with some bass, instead of just through the phone's own tinny-sounding speaker!! Yay!!!! Isn't modern technology wonderful at times?!! :whistling:

Last edited:
Have to send it back! Over the weekend, I found out that it's too small for the phone!!! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom