Cookie Butter

MyExWasAChef

Veteran
Local time
6:25 PM
Has anyone tried Speculoos Cookie Butter? It has the same consistency of peanut butter with cookie-like flavoring. It's really good and you can make your own here's a good recipe: http://www.abeautifulmess.com/2014/10/make-homemade-cookie-butter-with-any-cookie.html

You can make your own cookie butter at home with any cookie! The ingredients are pretty simple and it's easy to do. It's a variation of vegetable oil, powdered sugar, cookie crumbs, condensed milk and actual butter if you want to.

I have never even heard of cookie butter before. It sounds really good though
and pretty easy to make. It looks really yummy to. Have you made it before?
If so what kind did you make?

My mate bought some back from his travels last month crunchy and And a stripped version , not sure what that was called ,tasted ok couldn't eat a lot of it!

It sounds good. I bet it smells really good as well. I am not sure that I have had I anyplace, but I think it sounds like something I might be interested in. These are the options that I need when I am looking for something different to eat. I know that I have seen cookie butter in the stores, and also some candles are scented like this.

My daughter found some recipes for cookie butter in a magazine and would really like to make it, but I'm not sure what we would use it for once we made it. Any tips?

That is my questions what would you use cookie butter for? It sounds good a little sweet and something you would not use a lot of. Interesting.

Back
Top Bottom