Corn flour, cornstarch, polenta and cornmeal

I have never come across it yet, just now i nthis thread. Looks surreal. How does it taste? or, better to ask, can one spot a difference, if eating with eyes closed?
Well that's an interesting question! I've never done that, though. I eat with my eyes somewhat so I probably have imagined it tasted differently?

Well that's an interesting question! I've never done that, though. I eat with my eyes somewhat so I probably have imagined it tasted differently?
You know, I've tried to imagine how it is in my dad's world at the moment, where he can barely see with just a fraction of his right eye...and we are beyond happy that he can, as communication with him as a deaf person, would become extremely challenging. So I kind of stretched that question into all areas of life, how does one eat, taste, how does one walk, find his eyeglasses, etc...we all do rely very much on our sight, and lucky we are...
but yes, from a food lover view point too, I am curious, as I never tasted those...

I have never come across it yet, just now i nthis thread. Looks surreal. How does it taste? or, better to ask, can one spot a difference, if eating with eyes closed?

It does have a distinctive taste.

You know, I've tried to imagine how it is in my dad's world at the moment, where he can barely see with just a fraction of his right eye...and we are beyond happy that he can, as communication with him as a deaf person, would become extremely challenging. So I kind of stretched that question into all areas of life, how does one eat, taste, how does one walk, find his eyeglasses, etc...we all do rely very much on our sight, and lucky we are...

I think I mentioned before that my Mum was totally blind (from before I was born) so she had exactly those challenges.

Back
Top Bottom