Countertop Dishwasher.

Yeah, looks like I might end up getting the one that's at the top of this page. It does most of the things that a full-sized machine does. :headshake::stop::wink:
It's cheaper than the first alternative would have been, by a longshot. And that's on a price from 2009!

It's cheaper than the first alternative would have been, by a longshot. And that's on a price from 2009!

It's just too bad that those other funny looking ones aren't available! Guess that no one in this country is anxious to market them. It would've been good. :(

It's just too bad that those other funny looking ones aren't available! Guess that no one in this country is anxious to market them. It would've been good. :(
Philips dropped it, no-one else took it up. Possibly blocked by Philips being involved.
The second was like many things you see that never make it to the home.

Philips dropped it, no-one else took it up. Possibly blocked by Philips being involved.
The second was like many things you see that never make it to the home.

I stopped looking for them, because they can't be found or bought.

Why on earth do they do this if they are not going to put a product on the market for sale?! It is beyond me!!! :mad::headshake::stop:

I stopped looking for them, because they can't be found or bought.

Why on earth do they do this if they are not going to put a product on the market for sale?! It is beyond me!!! :mad::headshake::stop:
Could be down to production costs. But with a concept model, where's the flying cars we were promised?
A students project doesn't mean it'll make it into production. Besides, if it were battery powered, and doing the washing up charged the battery, where would be the money for them. Spare parts!

Could be down to production costs. But with a concept model, where's the flying cars we were promised?
A students project doesn't mean it'll make it into production. Besides, if it were battery powered, and doing the washing up charged the battery, where would be the money for them. Spare parts!

Seems that these models are just pipe dreams that never materialized, nor have they ever went into production. An envision of what could've been. :(:oops::headshake::stop:

Last edited:
Seems that these models are just pipe dreams that never went into production. An envision of what could've been. :(:oops::headshake::stop:
Or the manufacturers keeping a product off the shelves. In the case of the first one anyway.
Buy the design rights, stop anyone else making it.

It was only going to be priced at £800, in 2010!

Yeah, no need of me hoping to get one of them. I gave up when I saw that neither of them are available on any of the websites or stores!! Shame!! :headshake::stop::(:mad:

Yeah, no need of me hoping to get one of them. I gave up when I saw that neither of them are available on any of the websites or stores!! Shame!! :headshake::stop::(:mad:
Is that the dish washer or the flying car?

59-Bachelor-Dining-System_png_662x0_q70_crop-scale.jpg
Why's the first one featured the Lazy Bachelor Dining System?

Because after eating a meal, the only thing removed from the metal table are the mats. Everything else remains and held in place by magnets. The entire table is lifted up and folded into the cabinet and the dishes all get washed.

The description under the pic explains it all. :okay:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom