Date Night

DD used to have a cat that she would put a baby bib on, set him a little plate at the bar in the kitchen, and he would sit on the stool next to her and eat with her. He loved olives and would get so excited when she would break 1 up for him and put it on his plate. They were his catnip. He was a little gentlemen, sat on his stool and didn't climb up on the bar, even for olives.

After we met and I was making a shrimp dish for dinner. I was peeling the shrimp when Karen's cat jumped on the counter next to the sink. I figured it was ok for her to be there. I start peeling another shrimp. The next thing I know, the shrimp is gone out of my hand and the cat was off with her prize.

20180425_170112.jpg
20180425_170940.jpg
20180425_173532.jpg

Last night in Canterbury. Dinner at The Good's Shed. https://thegoodsshed.co.uk. The atmospheric restaurant is on an upper gallery - by day, down below is a farmer's market and food hall. It is literally a converted good's shed next to the railway station.

See here:

Screen Shot 2018-04-26 at 18.30.26.png

Here are my photos of the restaurant - my date did not want their photo taken!

fullsizeoutput_3213.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_3215.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_3216.jpeg

He had a fish stew with spinach and rouille. I had ham hock terrine with turnip remoulade and sourdough - a starter as I didn't want to eat too much. Unfortunately it slipped my mind that remoulade is made from mayo. I'm intolerant of mayo...

fullsizeoutput_321b.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_321a.jpeg

After we met and I was making a shrimp dish for dinner. I was peeling the shrimp when Karen's cat jumped on the counter next to the sink. I figured it was ok for her to be there. I start peeling another shrimp. The next thing I know, the shrimp is gone out of my hand and the cat was off with her prize.
How big are your shrimps :eek: our girl would not be satisfied with one :D

Back
Top Bottom