Deep Dish Glass Pan.

GadgetGuy

(Formerly Shermie)
Local time
3:16 AM

Metal deep lasagna pans have now met their match!! Saw this at Whole Foods & picked one up.
For many years, glass baking pans have always been shallow, no more than about 1-1/2 inches. Meet the NEW kid on the block!! :whistling:

Last edited:
That one looks about 2 inches. :) (seriously - how deep is it?)

I have one just like it and I do wish it was deeper and also that the handles were bigger. When you have something like a big lasagne that goes up to the top you can't get it out without your oven mitt (or in my case my silicone thingies) going into the top of the food...

That one looks about 2 inches. :) (seriously - how deep is it?)

I have one just like it and I do wish it was deeper and also that the handles were bigger. When you have something like a big lasagne that goes up to the top you can't get it out without your oven mitt (or in my case my silicone thingies) going into the top of the food...

I'd say that it's about 3-1/2 inches from the counter. It IS deep enough to make lasagna. I don't plan to fill it to the top. I want some headway so that it doesn't boil over & mess up the floor of the oven. I plan to put no more than about 2 or 3 layers of lasagna & sauce into the pan. :whistling:

Back
Top Bottom