Defining cremini mushrooms

Mushroom powder is great. I like to add it to any dish that has a lot of mushroom flavor anyway. It really ups the umami aspect.

I wish we still had a source for fresh Italian porcini. The one we had quit selling them. I'm going to have to look for another reliable, reasonable source.

Mushroom powder is great. I like to add it to any dish that has a lot of mushroom flavor anyway. It really ups the umami aspect.

I wish we still had a source for fresh Italian porcini. The one we had quit selling them. I'm going to have to look for another reliable, reasonable source.
Probably there are members that know of such, but funny just today I noticed an ad popping up my screen just before entering the forum, about an Italian ingredients online shop:
Webshop Italian Food | Little Sicily

I have not studied it, delivery, terms, prices, but here it is...if you want to take a look...

Just remembered my ex mother-in-law would bring dried grinded mushroom powder, from self picked porcini mushrooms, her and her husband, my ex father-in-law would pick. He is very knowledgable about mushrooms, he even wrote a book about it, many years ago...

Think I'd love to have that in my cupboards. It is versatile. Will look around the shops in my city...

Probably there are members that know of such, but funny just today I noticed an ad popping up my screen just before entering the forum, about an Italian ingredients online shop:
Webshop Italian Food | Little Sicily

I have not studied it, delivery, terms, prices, but here it is...if you want to take a look...

Just remembered my ex mother-in-law would bring dried grinded mushroom powder, from self picked porcini mushrooms, her and her husband, my ex father-in-law would pick. He is very knowledgable about mushrooms, he even wrote a book about it, many years ago...

Think I'd love to have that in my cupboards. It is versatile. Will look around the shops in my city...

Thanks.

you can make your own dried mushroom powder. Just take the dried mushrooms and put them in something like a coffee grinder (we have 1 that is a dedicated spice grinder and the bowl can be removed and washed) and let it fly. You'll have dried mushroom powder in no time!

Back
Top Bottom