Defrosting a Small Non-Defrosting Refrigerator Freezer

Burt you are delightfully sick.
Her Madge you are to kind, thank you.
I can not tell you how many people insist that mask and social distancing are an infringement on their personal rights. Ignorant, selfish, childish people who think only of themselves and have no consideration for others.
I watch CNN news over here, unfortunately for the now majority of Americans your once great nation is viewed by rational people as sick. I feel the same about Biden as I did about Blair. I used to have good contacts within the Democrats. Within a year of Dubya second term I could not find an American who admitted voting for him. The opposite appears the norm with Trump. These people seem to deny anything that besmirches the Great White Hope. The bigot's within your nation were unhinged by Obama, they wanted a white Potus as a role model at any expense. Trump fitted their perception even though he had feet of clay. The WASP's will use Biden's religion like the birther used Obama's fictional Muslim roots.

Having seen me buy a new Fridge, I was enlisted by the woman of the house to take my truck and haul back a new large refrigerator from Costco. "Tomorrow at nine" she said. Nine rolled round. "15 minutes" she said. Two hours later, I get a text that she is at Costco and I should come and pick up the fridge.

I got safely home with it. She says help will be arriving to assist in unloading it. I expect that will be sometime tonight. :angelic::hyper:

Back
Top Bottom