Did You Always Have A Sweet Tooth?

Jade

Veteran
Local time
4:46 PM
I've never been a fan of dessert until now. Growing up, I'd usually focus and get excited a lot more by the main savory dish and would usually skip dessert. Don't get me wrong, I still did enjoy ice cream and chocolates like most kids do, but I rarely would eat them after meals and rather just eat them whenever a craving popped up which was few and far in between.

Nowadays, however, I've come to develop some semblance of a sweet tooth and have learned to enjoy sweet desserts after meals. I find it very fascinating how my tastes have evolved over the years and moreover how seemingly instant and random these transitions are happening, so I would like to hear if any of you guys have a similar experience.

I've had a sweet tooth ever since I was a little girl. I think it's because my mother had a sweet tooth also, and was always eating sweets while she was pregnant with me.
I can't stay away from chocolate, it's my weakness! I feel like I crave sugar everyday, which really isn't the best thing, but I try to eat sweets only in moderation (it can be really tough, though).

When I was still a child I always had a sweet tooth and I like sweets very much like different kind of cakes and chocolates. But when my father was diagnosed with diabetes all of us in the family are forbidden not to eat sweets too often and only occasionally for health reasons. But sweets are really mouth watering and up to now sometimes I cannot resist and I am tempted to eat especially if I see my favorite ones.

I generally don't have anything as a dessert. Especially not anything sweet! So no, I wouldn't say that I even have a sweet tooth, though I am a big fan of eating snacks throughout the day and sometimes those may or may not be sweet.

Maybe it will come to me when I get older. :p

I definitely have a sweet tooth! It's a problem for me to stop myself from snacking on chocolate, cookies throughout the day...It's awful! If you give me a box of chocolates, I'll eat the whole thing by the end of the day. I wish I didn't crave sweets so much....

I definitely have a sweet tooth! It's a problem for me to stop myself from snacking on chocolate, cookies throughout the day...It's awful! If you give me a box of chocolates, I'll eat the whole thing by the end of the day. I wish I didn't crave sweets so much....

I believe a lot of us have the same problem, it's hard to stop once you start. That is why I prefer not starting at all, because if I do then I will eat everything I have. :D

Back
Top Bottom