Do You Eat At The Cooktop?

Stuck in a meeting that started at 3PM, so I had to move the laptop to the kitchen to cook, so that's also where I'm eating:
View attachment 76682
my hubby finds working from home distracting but that's because the wildlife and three chickens distract him. he actually has his webcam pointing outside onto the front lawn so that his work colleagues can watch the chooks and currently a juvenile kookaburra that has yet to learn to call properly. it's distracting everyone! it has also taken to testing out everything it can possibly land on and trying it, right down to the roses. they are not small birds and frankly not much is holding it... comments come from the room questioning it and his boss has been heard calling his partner into the room to watch it... she's very heavily into wildlife rescue and has get own parakeets as well. (they often 'escape' and so rounds of their house)

You know...the more I think about this, I remember that my mom rarely ate with everyone. During meal time, she usually worked like a waitress and kept everyone's plates and glasses full and either snatched bites in the kitchen or waited until everyone was done and sat at the table then and ate on her own...or both. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom