Do you eat crab?

I do not eat seafood only on some occasion. But I like the taste of some of them like shrimp and crab but for health reason we tried to avoid eating them because it raises cholesterol in our body. We just value our health so we deprived ourselves to eat foods we sometimes like. But there is one crab dish that I tasted when I attended a wedding reception and its a combination of the crab white meat, ground pork, garlic, onion, sweet pickles relish, raisins, green peas, bell pepper and beaten egg. Then put a mixture of this inside each crab shell and then fry it. It's really delicious and taste good!

Crabs are readily available in our locality but, the problem is that I don't like eating it often, as I face a bit difficulty in eating it. While on the other hand my mom prepares a saucy and soupy dish with crabs with can make anyone go crazy for it and I bet this. That extinct taste, you know, my mom brings with her hands is truly divine and that is the only dish of crab I eat.

I like eating crabticks panfried in some garlic butter, it's really delicious. Crabstick come in a rolled type of format and just love unrolling 'em once they're cooking and peeling strips off, dipping them in any remainder garlic butter sauce and chowing down, it's a great snack or light lunch, 4 or 5 crabsticks.

I love crab, too!! I very, very rarely have it, though, because I'm not confident enough to cook it at home and it can be quite pricey, too.

I'll admit... I do have a thing for imitation crab meat as well. It's not the same, that's for sure, but every so often, I buy the imitation crab flakes from the deli area and add it to salads or eat it straight from the bag with cocktail sauce. I sometimes buy canned crab and stuff mushrooms with it.

Back
Top Bottom