Do you eat natural peanut butter?

Now you're making me very hungry. I will have to try that out. I like to try new healthy foods so that I can stay healthy. This sounds good.

I eat peanut butter about every other day. Only organic peanut butter which is still really great tasting. I have heard that there are some bad effects of eating too much peanut butter but I have also heard of the benefits so it's really up to you.

My uncle business is making homemade peanut butter and we order from him every time we want to eat it. I saw how he is making it and it is all natural with no preservative and using olive oil and sugar only that is why we know it is healthy. Although it is not really very smooth like the one being sold in the stores, it is just okay as long we know how it is made. But I do not eat that much only somtime and when there is a dish recipe that need the use of peanut butter.

I work out five days a week and I am currently bulking. Peanut butter is one of my favorite treats. I like to eat it with bananas. It is healthy but you should eat it in moderation because of its high content of fats and carbs.

I eat both natural and regular peanut butter depending on my mood. The brand of natural peanut butter I prefer is Adam's 100% Natural Peanut Butter. Years ago, an old boyfriend turned me on to this stuff. To me, it's the best brand on the market for individuals looking for a healthier form of peanut butter.

Adams-peanut-butter-350-kalynskitchen.jpg

I enjoy Smucker's natural peanut butter. The ingredients are peanuts with a trace of salt.The toxin sometimes found in peanut is aflatoxin, which is produced by a fungus which occurs when peanuts are not processed properly. Good quality peanut butters are far safer than cheap peanut butters. True natural peanut butters contain no cholesterol and are high in poly-unsaturated fats. I recall that the Adams mentioned above is also highly rated. I have come to like the Smucker's better than any of the regular peanut butters. I sometimes make my own with a nut grinder. You can sort the nuts when you do this and avoid aflatoxins.

Back
Top Bottom