Do you enjoy cooking for a large crowd?

Actually, I love it! For one, I can kick everyone out of the kitchen. Then I can have peace and quiet. Also, there are certain rules when you are cooking for just your family that I don't feel right breaking, but am willing to when cooking a big meal. For example, one starch per meal. Or must have one meat, one starch, and one or two vegetables. When I cook for a large group of people I can make rice, mashed potatoes, French fries, and noodles... All in one meal.

I plan, budget, shop and cook for "a whole town". I belong in a large family unit. Thinking up, cooking and serving of nourishing meals for the family, occaional visitors is a privilege I enjoy doing. Not perfect but cooking deliciously for family, and they love it everytime is a wonderful feeling.

Absolutely! My family doesn't always like what I make. Sometimes it may be too bland, or too much salt, whatever. But they never fail to make me feel appreciated

A large crowd... no. I'm far from being a great cook and I guess I might be a little worried about screwing up if cooking for many people. A few people... like close family and friends... yes that I do enjoy.

A large crowd... no. I'm far from being a great cook and I guess I might be a little worried about screwing up if cooking for many people. A few people... like close family and friends... yes that I do enjoy.
My track record is the exact opposite. Cooking for a large crowd I stick to what I know. I might try a couple of new things but they'll be extras.

Back
Top Bottom