Do you entertain?

rascal

Forum GOD!
Local time
1:12 AM
I see Burt Blank likes to entertain, well so do I. It usually involves two other couples from a group of about 10 good friends, so 6 of us, it's easy to cook for 6 and keep the conversation going. Mostly I tell them your booze only, it's our treat. I supply good quality foods because I can. I do swaps etc so not too expensive. Usually three course but it's really about catching up with our friends. We don't have boring or depressing friends, so good banter all night is essentIan. My best friend works 12 hr shifts 4 dats on then a break then 12 hrs again sometimes he can't make it so other friends fill in. I make all my own entrees and people get to choose. Mains are all thr same and dessert normally something store bought or easily made. We normally end up playing euchre which is hilarious. Invariably I get called a cheat,lol. We usually do it every three weeks. Plus pair kids and their families are here every Sunday as well.
I know covid has a hold of some of you but do you entertain friends??

Russ
Ps, last time our friend Cheryl was told I would be offended if she bought anything. She's going through a lot ATM. Putting her mum in a home, plus her daughter and her husband and two,kids have been staying with her. Her s.i.l has just gone home from 5 hrs away, he's here for cancer stem cell. Just to give him a few more years so I know she was stressed to the max. She's so generous it's not funny, but we wanted to spoil her a bit. Ended in tears but good tears.

Russ

I just finally had the option to entertain people at home in 2019, because that was the first year I could afford to but due to health issues I only threw a birthday party which I catered for.
And I would love to continue, but now Covid makes it impossible. I hope I can start again soon.

Back
Top Bottom