Do you have a friend or family member who is a back seat driver?!

GadgetGuy

(Formerly Shermie)
Local time
9:08 AM
My two grand nephews who stayed with me earlier in the summer, one of them - the 10-year-old (pictured below)
Day-Day enjoying ice cream..jpg
who likes to cook - he's is also a bloody back seat driver!!

He accused me of running a red right and a stop sign, which I did not!! He also lectures me about my driving!! Tells me that I'm going too fast, when I'm obeying the speed limit. Or he'll say; "You're breaking the law." I kindly asked him to stop lecturing me on my driving.

He wouldn't stop!! Finally, after having had enough of his bossing me around on my driving, I pulled over on the street into a safe place and told him that I've been driving long before he was even THOUGHT OF, much less born, and that if he didn't stop harassing me about my driving, I would be taking away all his toys and put him on punishment!! He finally stopped!

I'd NEVR hit him or his brother, but he knows that I will not tolerate any of his harassment and bossing me around on my driving!! He got mad at me, but oh well. He'll get over it!

He's very observant, but I'm a very safe and careful driver. But he does not even know how to drive, much less has a license!! He only 10 years old, and he has absolutely no business or right telling me how to drive!!!

That is one of my worst pet peeves ever, especially coming from a child who has never driven a motor vehicle before in his life!!! I don't need his lecturing & preaching at me about how to drive!!

Boy!! He made me so mad!!
mad.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom