Do you have a guilty pleasure food?

MoniqueS

Veteran
Local time
2:51 PM
Website
youngandpennywise.tumblr.com
Do you have a guilty pleasure food? A food you are ashamed to admit you like?

Mine would have to be Mr. Noodles. It has almost no nutritional value and costs about $0.35 here, but I could happily eat a couple packages of ramen noodles on a regular basis. I like most of the flavor varieties: chicken, curry chicken, spicy chicken, beef, vegetable, etc. I don't eat it at all because it is a really cheap and unhealthy food. But for some reason I just love the taste!

Ice cream. I love ice cream. Generally I like the simple traditional flavors like vanilla or Butter Pecan. Yet flavors from Ben and Jerry's like Cherry Garcia are up there too. When they start combining too many flavors I generally think it gets too sweet. I get my ice cream fix once or twice a week even though I know it's unhealthy. O so good!

Yes! I have a lot of them. My worst one is brownie batter. I make the batter with applesauce or yogurt instead of eggs. That way I can eat the batter. It is so darn good. I can't even remember the last time I ate actual cooked brownies. I always just eat the batter. It is way better than real brownies.

Back
Top Bottom