Do You Have A Specialty?

zararian

Veteran
Local time
12:48 AM
What food or dish that you are proud to offer to your visitors because you are sure that they will like it? Is this a food that you often cook/prepare or you are just preparing it for special occasions?

It will be the Chicken Adobo for me since I have cooked this dish several times, I am sure it will be edible. :P

I'm always in a rush, so I'm a big fan of making pasta. It's delicious, can be a standalone dish and pretty much anyone likes it! I guess my specialty is pasta with gorgonzola cheese white sauce. It's delicious, really easy to prepare and I always get compliments on it!

My specialty has always been fried rice. It's the first dish I ever learned to cook as a child, and I just somehow never stopped practicing and loving it for some reason. It's why I've gotten fairly adept to cooking it now and have figured out the timing and measure of everything. I'd love to be able to cook it on a real wok and the same types of stoves they have at Chinese restaurants someday, but I don't know how practical that would be for home use.

Back
Top Bottom