Do you have a 'spiritual' home/country/region?

It's a very friendly and welcoming country, well it was pre covid. South Island has amazing places to visit. I've been pretty much everywhere, with my family over the years. North and south.

Russ
Well I can imagine that your country wouldn't be very welcoming to Americans (and people from a few other countries) right now due to the horrible widespread transmission of COVID.

Well I can imagine that your country wouldn't be very welcoming to Americans (and people from a few other countries) right now due to the horrible widespread transmission of COVID.
Don't take it personally. They have had a pretty good handle on Covid, so I can understand their reluctance to let the rest of us in.

Don't take it personally. They have had a pretty good handle on Covid, so I can understand their reluctance to let the rest of us in.
Oh absolutely! I don't blame them at all. I know Rascal was a bit disappointed initially in the way they handled the lockdown to keep it under control, but I highly admired how it was handled and wish our country had done a better job with it.

I'd like to visit. I don't know about moving there.

CD
I've lived so many different places in my life (dad was a pilot AF Colonel) and have always enjoyed moving somewhere new. I never really stuck around anywhere for very long other than where he retired (near Destin, FL) and it was fine. I love the diversity and adventure of different cultures and geography. I would think nothing of packing up and going to NZ. And, just because I move there (if they would even let me in) doesn't mean I have to stay there forever.

Back
Top Bottom