Do you have any cooking quirks?

firelily99

Veteran
Local time
7:17 AM
When you are cooking do you have any quirks when you are in the kitchen. One of my main ones is the sharpness of my knives, I hate cooking when they are dull. Also I do have some favorite bowls and I generally have to lay things out in a certain order when I am doing food prep.

I have four gas rings on my stove and I always use the front right burner before any of the others. If I'm cooking with more than one pan I will use the front left one and/or one of the back burners, but I never use the front left one, or any other the others, unless the front right gas ring is already in use.

I have four gas rings on my stove and I always use the front right burner before any of the others. If I'm cooking with more than one pan I will use the front left one and/or one of the back burners, but I never use the front left one, or any other the others, unless the front right gas ring is already in use.
I am the exact reverse. I always start with the front left ring (the largest) and then move to the rear right for the 2nd pan. Back left will follow next and the front right is only used as a last resort!

Haha, same as me. I always start cooking with the front right burner and then move on to the front left if I have two things going at the same time. I actually never use my back burners. You can definitely tell they haven't been used either, they look brand spanking new!

Dull knives are also a pet peeve of mine, and another thing I hate is not having enough space. I always get annoyed when there are too many items lying on the table so I often clear them out just before I start prepping and cooking.

Back
Top Bottom