Do you like cheese with added ingredients?

batgirl

Veteran
Local time
8:53 AM
Christmas is fast approaching and the shops are now selling lots of cheeses with added extras such as dried fruits, herbs and spices. Are you a fan of these kinds of cheeses? I have to admit that I am - I love cheese anyway so love to treat myself to some of these interesting seasonal offerings.

Last year I purchased a delicious Wensleydale with apricots and stem ginger from Tesco and recently I was treated to a white Stilton with blueberries at a friend's house - it was amazing!!

I like to try new things, so yes. My family, not so much. Still, I will often grab something special like this for a holiday. I really want to try a horseradish cheese I saw. I love horseradish and think it would be delish with cheese. I'm trying to decide what I'd serve it with though.

I do. I have been a pretty big fan of pepper jack since I was a kid and have continued to explore cheeses whenever possible. I don't have the money to buy those expensive ones, but if I am at a place that has them, I will definitely try whatever is on the tray. I have never had one with dried fruit though, but I sure want to now, that sounds really amazing.

Back
Top Bottom