Do you like to watch?

Do you like to watch when your meal is being prepared?

• Yes

• No

• Sometimes

Results are only viewable after voting.
because according to her , they can easily, accidently, be thrown in the trash!
You would be surprised as to how often this does happen. My husband is notorious for not double checking whatelse is on the chipping board before he clears the lot into the composting. The result has been me having to find and replace quite a bit of our cutlery set which is quite hard to track down and sadly the "identical" replacements are not that identical and can be told apart if you know why.

I hate it and I think it shows the controlling side of my nature. When my partner is cooking, I get totally frustrated by the things he does. I always feel the need to make a comment about the methods he is using or the ingredients he is adding. I want to take over the cooking and do a better job of it myself. I haven't made myself sound particularly good in this post but I have to be honest.
My wife does the same thing. My food comes out so much better when she just leaves me alone, but in the case of going out to eat, I would like to see what going on in the kitchen, and we should have that right as the customer if you ask me.

Sometimes it's neat to see it, but for the most part I think ignorance is bliss in this case haha.

I still maintain "what you see, doesn't bother you" at least in my case most times. There is a new restaurant in the mall and from time to time the staff would pick up something to eat there. I would take the occasional bite of something and it's "okay" by my standards. Normally, someone would just go and buy whatever.

Recently I was forced to go to buy something for my son. I had no choice but to stand and watch as the fish was being grilled. I have to confess, this was the first time in a long time that I could watch and comfortable eat after. On this occasion I could find no fault.

Back
Top Bottom