do you use the cooking thermometer when cooking?

bigboss

Local time
3:55 AM
i'm not good at cooking and have little knowledge about it, even cutting vegetable :( but i love eating as well as making if i have interested in one food. I recently bought a cooking thermometer on amazon, i want to know do you use cooking thermometer to test the temperature of food, it's said it can sure whether the food is healthy to eat.
kDGtads.png

As a professional chef I have to use a probe to test and record food temperatures,we test its efficiency every week
to ensure of the probes accuacy,digital probes have become very cheap

As a professional chef I have to use a probe to test and record food temperatures,we test its efficiency every week
to ensure of the probes accuacy,digital probes have become very cheap

yeah, the probe is cheap, i bought for 11 dollars :roflmao:

i'm going to buy one for mom:dance::dance:

Last edited by a moderator:
I do sometimes. most times no. but I have a couple and keep them on hand for those times. I have an instant read like the photo you show. and one that I can put in the oven with a thermometer on the out side (corded) so I can keep an eye on what's cooking in the oven or on the grill or in the smoker. they have their place and are great to have when you need them.

I do sometimes. most times no. but I have a couple and keep them on hand for those times. I have an instant read like the photo you show. and one that I can put in the oven with a thermometer on the out side (corded) so I can keep an eye on what's cooking in the oven or on the grill or in the smoker. they have their place and are great to have when you need them.
yeah, they are great when i need them. and i love the cooking thermometer, recommend to you, it's useful!

Back
Top Bottom