Does anyone still drinks milk with their dinner?

When I was younger I used to drink milk not with dinner but before going to bed and up to now I still drink but uses the low fat milk already. I love drinking milk instead of taking supplement to get my calcium requirement for my body.

When I was younger I used to drink milk not with dinner but before going to bed and up to now I still drink but uses the low fat milk already. I love drinking milk instead of taking supplement to get my calcium requirement for my body.

My mum gave me milk before bed one time when I was sick and it didn't go down to well because I was sick and it turned me off it. But I do sometimes drink hot chocolate before bed

No, as milk wouldn't complement the types of dishes I cook for dinner. E.g Drinking milk while eating roasted vegetables, pasta or a curry wouldn't appeal to me. However, I sometimes have a glass of soy milk with breakfast e.g porridge.

No, as milk wouldn't complement the types of dishes I cook for dinner. E.g Drinking milk while eating roasted vegetables, pasta or a curry wouldn't appeal to me. However, I sometimes have a glass of soy milk with breakfast e.g porridge.

What kind of soya milk do you drink. I have heard there is a few types

I probably won't be much help as I currently live in New Zealand. The brand I normally drink is called "So Good" and is made by Sanitarium which is a company found in Australia and New Zealand. According to the website their chocolate soy milk is gluten free, lactose free, a good source of protein, cholesterol free, low GI and high in protective antioxidants. "So Good" also sells rice milk, and almond milk. I've heard great things about almond milk but unfortunately I'm allergic to nuts.

here in the UK we have 6-12 types of soya milk now available from organic, plain, vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, sweetened, mild & subtle (very recently launched), original, light just to name a few. But when I was in Finland 2 years ago, I was blown away by the variety of soya milk available and not just in 1L sizes either , both 330ml and 500ml cartons were readily available. Oh and another one recently launched is "+1" I guess aimed at younger children from the age of 1 years upwards.

When I was a kid I dranked milk with just about every meal. I loved milk. My mom couldn't keep enough milk in the house. There were four of us kids and we all loved milk.

Then everyone became lactose intolerant. I was the last one to become intolerant. I knew it was coming and was in denial when I started developing problems after a glass of milk or a bowl of ice cream. Then I started the bad habit of drinking soda with meals. Finally, I was break free of soda and now I drink tea or water.

Now, I drink almond milk, but it's more of a treat. I don't drink it with every meal.

No, I do not drink milk with my dinner. My beverages of choice are lemonade, water and soda. They taste better to me than milk with most dinner dishes. Also, I am lactose intolerant. So, I rarely drink milk (only chocolate milk on occasion) and opt for soy milk instead.

I do not drink milk with my dinner, however I was raised doing just that. My mom always made my sister and I drink a glass of milk with our dinner. Now that I am older, I usually drink water with my dinner. That doesn't mean I don't still drink milk though! I usually have a glass of milk at breakfast. Of course, I also enjoy drinking milk with cookies, browines or cakes. :) I try to drink as much water as I can, so I drink it with just about every meal.

Actually, sometimes a glass of milk is all I will have for dinner! I love milk! I have about 2 or 3 glasses everyday. I never enjoyed drinking milk with a meal, I prefer it solo, or only at breakfast. But sometimes at night I replace the meal for a glass of milk.

Back
Top Bottom