Does Your Grocer Offer DIY Checkout...

Well, we don't scan the weight until at checkout, which means after that checkout, I have to go out to the car and put it there. Then I'm supposed to go back in? And let the fresh stuff car-cook?
I guess I'm not following. Don't you buy/pay for all your groceries at once? Are you saying you'd have to buy your produce, go have that rung up, then go back in and shop for your other stuff? That can't be right, that doesn't make any sense.

I guess I'm not following. Don't you buy/pay for all your groceries at once? Are you saying you'd have to buy your produce, go have that rung up, then go back in and shop for your other stuff? That can't be right, that doesn't make any sense.

I'm confused too. Not unusual in my case.:D

Well, oh, well. Today was my first attempt to use Meijer's scan-and-go. They should call theirs scan-and-no. :laugh:

First, no option to pay through the app. You have to scan your goods, then scan a kiosk and pay through the kiosk.

I scanned my goods, then went to the kiosk, scanned that, and it immediately puked up an error.

No one in the kiosk area. Waited...waited...waited, finally waved someone over.

She logged into the kiosk, then rescanned about half my items. I kept asking what the problem was and if this was normal, it she wouldn't answer, so I don't know what was going on.

Back
Top Bottom