Recipe Dublin Lawyer

cookieee

Local time
3:15 PM
Dublin Lawyer
"This dish is delicious and traditional-a happy combination-though its expensive ingredients make it a rare treat rather than an everyday affair." ( This recipe is called "Dublin Lawyer" because of the expensive ingredients)

1 lobster, about 2 lbs./1 kg
4 oz./125 gl 1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup Irish whiskey
1/4 pt./150 ml 1 1/2 cup whipping cream
salt and pepper
Toss the lobster meat in foaming butter over a medium heat for a few minutes until cooked. Add the whiskey and when it has heated up set light to it. Pour in the cream, heat through and season. Serve in the half shells with plainly boiled fine beans. Serves 2

Source: "A Little Irish Cookbook" by John Murphy-1986

Last edited:
Dublin Lawyer
"This dish is delicious and traditional-a happy combination-though its expensive ingredients make it a rare treat rather than an everyday affair." ( This recipe is called "Dublin Lawyer" because of the expensive ingredients)

1 lobster, about 2 lbs./1 kg
4 oz./125 gl 1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup Irish whiskey
1/4 pt./150 ml 1 1/2 cup whipping cream
salt and pepper
Toss the lobster meat in foaming butter over a medium heat for a few minutes until cooked. Add the whiskey and when it has heated up set light to it. Pour in the cream, heat through and season. Serve in the half shells with plainly boiled fine beans. Serves 2

Source: "A Little Irish Cookbook" by John Murphy-1986

I have all those ingredients. But I prefer my crayfish sliced and in a sammich with mashed egg. It's surprisingly delicious !! And I use the head brown stuff as a dressing in it as well.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom