Recipe Easy Roast Pork Loin w/Sweet & Sour Glaze

OhioTom76

Guru
Local time
5:30 AM
This one is really easy and only uses a few ingredients. The sauce itself is really to taste, so I won't put exact measurements because it's so simple to adjust to your liking.

Clean, pat dry and season a pork loin with sea salt and fresh cracked pepper.

Mix together Apricot preserves, spicy brown mustard (or dijon if that's all you have, but don't use regular yellow mustard), and some garlic powder to taste. Once you get the sauce to your liking, divide it into two.

Coat the pork loin with one half of the sauce generously. Place it on a wire rack on a baking sheet, and cook according to package directions. Part way through the cooking process, baste the loin a couple more times with the remaining reserved glaze. Allow it to rest for several minutes before slicing.

Goes great with some buttery mashed potatoes.

Thanks Tom, I'm drooling over my keyboard now. :)

I just happen to have a nice pork loin in the fridge so I'm trying this recipe this week. Can you do this in a slow cooker? I don't see why not. I probably substitute garlic powder for minced.

Great post!

Oh that sounds like a good meal there. I love pork tenderloin and this recipe is right up my alley. Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom