Eating Is My Hobby!

zararian

Veteran
Local time
5:27 AM
Hello to everyone here. :)
I love to eat and I also enjoy cooking or preparing foods. I prefer home cooked meals than fast foods since for me it is tastier and also more practical. Looking forward to read great recipes and posts around.

Have a nice day!

Eating is not my hobby...but cooking is my passion and hobby...I will just cook deliciously good foods to make my family and love ones to like eating as a hobby... :) Fried rice is easy to cook and you can put to the cooked rice different mixes like meats, chicken, seafood like shrimp and crab, green peas, kernel corns, carrots, onion leeks, eggs and sesame oil to uplift the taste for making different varieties and it is easy to prepare and cook and you have to do is to be creative making recipes out of it.

I am interested in cooking as I love experimenting with different herbs, spices and ingredients but I'd also say that eating is one of my hobbies. Don't get me wrong I work out regularly and eat a fairly balanced diet by I really enjoy trying out different restaurants and cafes with my friends and my mom. :)

Back
Top Bottom