Efficient toaster

Hey guys, how about some specifics? Hasn't anybody got a 2-man toaster that does the business that they can recommend? I'm dying here!
In my experience, no such thing exists, which is why, after decades of having -middle-to-expensive, trendy toasters, a commercial toaster, and cheap toasters, I just settled on a cheap toaster (Sunbeam brand) and do the flippy-flippy until it's to my liking.

The real solution is a can't-see-the-forest-for-the-trees moment: fried bread. I loves me toast, but fried bread is much preferable in my house. 😋

In my experience, no such thing exists, which is why, after decades of having -middle-to-expensive, trendy toasters, a commercial toaster, and cheap toasters, I just settled on a cheap toaster (Sunbeam brand) and do the flippy-flippy until it's to my liking.

I agree. Put it this way. I am old enough to have been buying and using toasters for the last 50 years. I've bought expensive top of the range toasters, middle range toasters and cheap toasters and none have been perfect.

I agree. Put it this way. I am old enough to have been buying and using toasters for the last 50 years. I've bought expensive top of the range toasters, middle range toasters and cheap toasters and none have been perfect.

The industrial toasters that you see in hotel breakfast restaurant set ups are not bad once you achieve the correct speed. Although that can take a few days.

665-331.jpg

Back
Top Bottom