Elegant juicer

Corzhens

Veteran
Local time
8:02 PM
I was watching the home tv shopping channel yesterday. They were featuring the Juicer that is very silent and a perfect juicer in terms of pressing. The remnants are so dry that is evidence of the juice taken 100%. I would have called the number except that the price shocked me. That 16,000 is equivalent to $400. Cheap or expensive?

Whoaaaa...to me that's a LOT of money for a juicer. I guess if you were juicing regularly and had the cash to splash on it that would be one thing, but for me I make my own juice so irregularly that it wouldn't be a worthwhile purchase for me!

i have a hand presser for oranges and citrus fruits from a Spanish brewery ,15 euros so about £11 and a cheap centrifugal juicer £35 and both get used a lot ,so you don't have to spend much money

i have a hand presser for oranges and citrus fruits from a Spanish brewery ,15 euros so about £11 and a cheap centrifugal juicer £35 and both get used a lot ,so you don't have to spend much money

Sounds like me and my mini blender, it was around $15 US and I thought it would break after a short period of time - but nope, it's still going strong and we use it basically daily!

I was watching the home tv shopping channel yesterday. They were featuring the Juicer that is very silent and a perfect juicer in terms of pressing. The remnants are so dry that is evidence of the juice taken 100%. I would have called the number except that the price shocked me. That 16,000 is equivalent to $400. Cheap or expensive?
I think that is ridicuolus. You can get juicers much cheaper than that. I would guess the average juicer price is about 40 dollars US. You must have some alternatives you can use in the Phillipines. It is not essential to have a juicer and they think by making it really fancy it would be something you could live without...I think you can find a less expensive alternative.

I think that is ridicuolus. You can get juicers much cheaper than that. I would guess the average juicer price is about 40 dollars US. You must have some alternatives you can use in the Phillipines. It is not essential to have a juicer and they think by making it really fancy it would be something you could live without...I think you can find a less expensive alternative.
The program hosts of that home shopping tv channel bandied that their juicer is made in Korea hence it is expensive because the quality if guaranteed. I was doing some calculating because my mother is on a soft diet since she was hit by a stroke 5 years ago. Aside from the blender, which softens food for her consumption, she also needs a juicer for the fluid part like fruit juice or vegetable juice. Well, the verdict is expensive so I wouldn't buy that Korean juicer.

In Korea the price of a blender or a juicer is not that high. That is too exaggerated... I had both of this kind that I had bought that are made in Korea. Everyday we drink fresh blended fruits every morning before breakfast because here in our place there are lots of fresh fruits and vegetables because of the cold climate.

Back
Top Bottom