Emoji Question

Puggles

Veteran
Local time
7:19 AM
I don't know if this has come up before but is there any way the site owner person could put a drool emoji in the "presets" under the like button when you hover over it? Or can you customize it in your profile and maybe I missed it?

I don't know if this has come up before but is there any way the site owner person could put a drool emoji in the "presets" under the like button when you hover over it? Or can you customize it in your profile and maybe I missed it?
Site owner is a computer whiz'. She will know.

Russ

We've had this topic come up before. Several of us have wanted a :facepalm:emoji added. I think we were told that it was not an option.

CD

That's me.

The presets are not as easily amended or alerted as the extras via the smilie button...
The presets come as part of the software license and program. To date I've not been able to change them only exclude the negative ones.
the smilies all cost money to use (licencing and i won't add anything i don't know the origin of and haven't paid for if it is needed) and I have to add them carefully because they don't come individually but on an emoji sheet that uses referenced locations in an x y coordinates to reference which emoji is which and honestly I have no idea what the effect of uploading another sheet of them would have on the existing sheet. It could override it and change all the ones already in use in posts... it probably won't but I would need to investigate it thoroughly before I tried because I only have a live server environment to test things on.

That's me.

The presets are not as easily amended or alerted as the extras via the smilie button...
The presets come as part of the software license and program. To date I've not been able to change them only exclude the negative ones.
the smilies all cost money to use (licencing and i won't add anything i don't know the origin of and haven't paid for if it is needed) and I have to add them carefully because they don't come individually but on an emoji sheet that uses referenced locations in an x y coordinates to reference which emoji is which and honestly I have no idea what the effect of uploading another sheet of them would have on the existing sheet. It could override it and change all the ones already in use in posts... it probably won't but I would need to investigate it thoroughly before I tried because I only have a live server environment to test things on.
Just curious, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom