Everything Bread

richnonai

Veteran
Local time
10:18 PM
I don't know how long it has been since I bought a loaf of bread. I bake about two loaves every week as it is economical and really is easy once a person gets the hang of kneading the dough. I named this thread "everything" because over the years I have added so many unique herbs, spices and minced vegetables. One of my favorites (and the neighbors as well) is Jalapeno Cheese Bread. We do not have Jalapeno peppers here where I live, but any chili pepper will work.

I am brand new here at this forum, but once I get the feel of the site, I will start submitting some recipes as well as photos showing "how to", not only for bread, but some of my unique creations.

I'm ceratinly looking forward to seeing the Jalapeno Cheese Bread - I love anything hot and spicy and I'm sure this would make some great sandwiches!

Do you use a breadmaker or do you do everything by hand?

Oh yes! I love bread...all things bread actually! I grew up in a household where bread was our staple food!!!
I simply can't wait to get my hands on some of those bread recipes of yours. Welcome to the cooking bite, foodies community and I do hope you enjoy yourself....

Back
Top Bottom