Exciting new Channel 4 Show!

True North

Über Member
Local time
7:37 PM
Website
www.truenorth.tv
Hi everyone!

True North Productions are looking for couples to take part in a new Channel 4 afternoon show.

The show will feature couples of passionate amateur cooks taking each other on by catering for different events and parties on a scale they haven't attempted before - all in the name of a cash prize!

The first two areas we will visit are Leeds and Manchester, so were are especially looking for people local to those areas to start off with - but please still get in touch from other parts of the UK as we may still be able to get to you.

We're looking for the competing cooks as well as anyone who is thinking of having a party and is in need of catering.

Attached is our flyer with the contact information - please feel free to get in touch if you're interested!

Hope to hear from you soon!

True North Productions.

Attachments

• WANTED COOKING COUPLES.jpg
    WANTED COOKING COUPLES.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 184
I might be passionate amateur cook, but the words 'catering' and 'on a scale they haven't encountered before' sends me running.:eek:

This would be a great opportunity for anyone that enjoys cooking. I am excited about this and would love to view the show.I really enjoy cooking shows. This one will be a little different. I will pass and share this information.

Back
Top Bottom