Fancy Some

This thing is a wispy c. 18 calories an ounce. That would fit the description of several fruits, but the sugar content is too low. Maybe a vegetable, then? I suspect this has to be something occurring in nature.

Lettuce perhaps - but it doesn't match the rest of the composition.

I was convinced it was a shellfish: the calories are about right, and they're high in potassium. Likewise, scant amounts of sugar and, weird as it seems, you could put shrimp in a blender and make a shrimp smoothie. But, the protein is too high.

But, what about a squash, like an acorn squash? It seems to fit all the major criteria.

But, what about a squash, like an acorn squash? It seems to fit all the major criteria.
None of that fits in with the bold bits

Alcohol 0g, Organic Acids 0g, Sugar Alcohols 0g, Starch 0.30g, Sugars 1.7g, Fructose 0.6g, Glucose 0.7g, Sucrose 0.4g, Polysaccharides, non-cellulosic(water-soluble) 0.6g, Fibre(water-insoluble) 1.4g, Fatty Acids 0g, Cholesterol (GC) 0mg, Sterols 7.8mg,

You don't normally mention things like alcohol or sugar alcohols being 0g unless they are there but in such small quantities that it is lower than your measurement of that they are usually the but not in this ' food or beverage '.

I was convinced it was a shellfish: the calories are about right, and they're high in potassium
All fish contain both Vitamin d and cholesterol as well which this does not contain either of, so all animal products and fish products can probably be ruled out because something without either cholesterol or Vitamin d in it can't be of animal or fish origin.

I was convinced it was a shellfish: the calories are about right, and they're high in potassium. Likewise, scant amounts of sugar and, weird as it seems, you could put shrimp in a blender and make a shrimp smoothie. But, the protein is too high.

I'm sure there's one posted!

You don't normally mention things like alcohol or sugar alcohols being 0g unless they are there but in such small quantities that it is lower than your measurement of that they are usually the but not in this ' food or beverage '.
Yeah...I missed that bit. I don't think these scant quantities occur in nature, which has me thinking it must be a processed food.

Back
Top Bottom