Fantasy dinner party

Well lets see...Jesus, the pope, Barack Obama, Oprah, Ghandi...and Susan B. Anthony. that should about do it. What a lively discussion group that would be.! What about you? YOu didn't mention your guests.

As I created this thread, I suppose I should name names. Okay, here are my invitees:

Charles Darwin
Constance Markiewicz
Ernesto 'Che' Guevara
Mary Wollstonecraft
Nelson Mandela
David Attenborough

I'm probably the boring one here, but I'm happy having dinner with my husband and baby...no need for famous people here! Although...if I had to choose, I would probably say any of the members of the cast of Saturday Night Live. That way everyone would be laughing...I think it would be entertaining!

This is tough because there are so many people I would like to invite. I would definitely have to have my mom and dad there. I miss them so much and to have dinner with them again would be wonderful. I actually dreamed like night that we were all together for a big turkey dinner but then the alarm went off. :( Ok besides my mom and dad the other four people would be Martin Luther King Jr., Marilyn Monroe, Elvis and JFK.

Back
Top Bottom