Far too much

Well, I guess you would have plenty for the meal, and the next day and the day after! Next time you go there, get one meal and share it with your party. Ha, some restaurants have a no sharing policy they better not have it for that place!

That is huge, but it looks so delicious. I would say take the rest home and eat it later of there was too much to eat at the time you were dining. The only problem is that fish can get a little soggy when you reheat it so I would make a sandwich out of the leftovers.

I think that long fella should be in a different plate. I still prefer too much as opposed to too little. What's the green on the plate @Lullabelle and what type of fish is that?
The green stuff is a great British institution: mushy peas. Basically they are dried (old not young) green peas (also known as marrowfat peas) which are then cooked until they go mushy. We can easily buy them ready made in cans here. Its a classic combo with fish and chips.

TJ0601.jpg

The green stuff is a great British institution: mushy peas. Basically they are dried (old not young) green peas (also known as marrowfat peas) which are then cooked until they go mushy. We can easily buy them ready made in cans here. Its a classic combo with fish and chips.

View attachment 2299

Sadly they weren't all that mushy but yes they are a classic combo :okay:

That is huge, but it looks so delicious. I would say take the rest home and eat it later of there was too much to eat at the time you were dining. The only problem is that fish can get a little soggy when you reheat it so I would make a sandwich out of the leftovers.

I scraped all the fish out to eat and left the batter not to be picky but because I paid for the fish not the batter.

Back
Top Bottom