Favorite Dish With Fruits

zararian

Veteran
Local time
12:10 AM
There are lots of dishes that uses a fruit or fruits on it. Do you have any favorites?
I like fruit salad which is made from fresh fruits and not canned. I also like the pork dish cooked with soy sauce and vinegar with slices of banana.

I like the awesome fruit kabobs, fruit salad, shush kabobs and many others. It's just now becoming the fruit season so its even better

I like to be in another country for my holiday and have fresh fruit at breakfast. Mango, melon etc.. stuff we can't grow in this country.

We generally like a fruit salad using a combination of fresh fruits and canned fruits, "soaked" in a mixture of evaporated milk and condensed milk. We usually make graham cakes, too, if we have graham to use, and even broas cakes, haha.

We usually create "chicken-potato salad," too, but this time with vegetables and chicken "soaked" in mayonnaise. For some odd reason, mixing our fruit salad and the chicken-potato salad actually tastes great,

Mine is sweet and sour pork, although I don't really eat the pineapple in them when I do. I eat pineapple just fine, but I kind of find them out of place when it's in savory dishes. I also still eat Hawaiian style pizza (ham and pineapples) but it's not really my favorite.

Back
Top Bottom