Favorite Grill recipe

mama2012

Veteran
Local time
4:15 AM
I make this recipe about once a week. It is also great to make it and take it to cook outs and just throw it on the grill and let it cook.

I don't measure anything, so amounts will be depending on how much you want to make.

I start with about 5 large chopped potatoes, about a cup of chopped onions (during season I use green onions out of my garden- about 5 -6 (tops and bottoms), 1/2 - 1 cup of mushrooms (portobello are best, but can use any type) a couple tablespoons of butter, and about two cups of white wine. May need to add some water to keep it from going dry (or you can always add more wine). Salt, pepper and other seasonings to taste. ( I also like to add a little garlic salt).

The meat can be ground turkey, beef, pork or even fish. About a pound of meat.

Mix all together, put in a glass covered dish and put on the grill. Let it cook about 20 - 30 minutes to allow everything to simmer together.

This can be a meal, or a side dish. Depending on how much you make.

Sounds like a great idea to me, particularly because I mostly do grilling indoors with a 60" electric grill.

Having no specific measure for the ingredients gives me the freedom to try this recipe out without fearing to use too much or too little.

Thanks for sharing this recipe mama2012!

Back
Top Bottom