Favorite Kind of Cheesecake?

Ellyn

Veteran
Local time
3:25 PM
I made a topic here with a recipe for pumpkin pudding (or pumpkin pie filling) that was essentially pumpkin cheesecake.

The Starbucks in my town has cheesecake slices of three different fruits, forgot what it's called, but because some of them are dried fruit and it gives a stain, it reminds me very much of Christmas fruitcake with cream cheese...and, even if I'm not a fan of fruitcake, I liked this "fruitcake cheesecake" immensely and would consider a whole one as an alternative.

What cheese cake do you like? Or can you think of flavors other than the usual fruits and berries that might work with cream cheese?

Dark chocolate and strawberry or raspberry or blackberry works really well... (I have a dairy free version of this on here somewhere...).
Mint leaves in a plain vanilla cheese cake could also look really good if not over done.

Before they started having financial problems, Marie Callendar had a cream cheese pie that was to die for along with a Kahlua cheesecake. Haven't heard good things lately though.
My next favorite is a Snickers cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory.

I really like raspberries or dark chocolate with my cheese cake. I also love a graham cracker crust, sometimes I can get all of those together in one cheesecake! One other way I like cheesecake is in small cupcake foils with a cherry on top. They're somewhat time consuming to make but they look great at a party and a cheesecake bite is the perfect amount.

Back
Top Bottom