Favorite place to find kitchen gadgets

Rosyrain

Veteran
Local time
11:19 PM
Where is your favorite place to shop for new kitchen gadgets and supplies? I have really taken a liking to Crate and Barrell in the last year and really want to buy some new serving dishes soon. I was pricing out their kitchen items and a lot of them are really not that expensive. After the holidays I am going to go do some shopping and update some of my kitchen pieces.

Actual kitchen supply stores are another good place to look for new toys for the good ol cooking room. I like to find unusual items that other people do not have. I try to avoid mass retailers when I buy kitchen supplies.

While I like to look around at specialty shops from time to time, I really prefer to shop for kitchen things at BiMart because the prices are affordable there. I find that the kitchen shops have really nice things that are over priced, where I can get a functional one at BiMart for much less.

Where is your favorite place to shop for new kitchen gadgets and supplies? I have really taken a liking to Crate and Barrell in the last year and really want to buy some new serving dishes soon. I was pricing out their kitchen items and a lot of them are really not that expensive. After the holidays I am going to go do some shopping and update some of my kitchen pieces.

Actual kitchen supply stores are another good place to look for new toys for the good ol cooking room. I like to find unusual items that other people do not have. I try to avoid mass retailers when I buy kitchen supplies.
You will be surprised at what you find at a thrift store. I found a good running bread makers for 10 dollars. Sometimes it can be hit or miss at a thrift store, but when you find a good deal you can save a lot of money.

Back
Top Bottom