Favorite Ready to Eat Meals?

zararian

Veteran
Local time
12:49 AM
If you cannot cook or do not have enough time to cook, do you have any favorite ready to eat meals?
I am not fond of eating canned goods but if I really have too, I prefer the canned tuna. My favorite flavor would be flakes in oil.

I'm not a big fan of the ready eat meals but if I have to, I will throw me a sub together and eat on the way. I always have lunch meat on hand. Chips are readily available also.

Sometimes if I have no time to cook I just rather eat boiled egg or sweet potatoes just to satisfy my hunger and to think they are considered already a healthy meal. Ready to eat meals is a big "NO" to me and never try eating this kind of food.

Mine is cup noodles. I like that I only have to pour boiled water into it and don't have to do much beyond that, and also I like that I can just try out different brands each time so I don't easily get sick of any particular one.

If we don't have time to 'cook' then our fall back meal is chips, sausage & eggs. All vegetarian, whilst the chips are in the oven, the sausage & eggs are in the frying pan. that's as about 'non cook' as we get in this household!

Back
Top Bottom