Favourite Indian Dish

worldmachine

Veteran
Local time
6:57 AM
What would be everyone's favourite Indian dish? Mine would be chicken madras, it has a very spicy and slightly sweet and sour taste to it. The dish originates from the madras region in the south east of India and madras can also be made with pork, beef and lamb as a keema madras. A vegetarian variant can also be made using carrots, parsnips, sweet potatoes, turnip or swede.

I like Chana Masala, chick peas in a curry sauce. I also like Palak Paneer, curried spinach with pieces of cheese. But my absolute favorite thing is samosas, the ones with potato and peas. I like them with a tamarind dipping sauce. I don't usually care much for fried foods but samosas are my favorite!

NOTHING beats a good curry (my favorite is a fish curry, but any protein will do really) and some naan bread to scoop it up with. Give me a large bowl of that on a cold winter day and I'll love you forever.

I love Indian food and it's really hard for me to pick a favourite. I'd probably say chicken vindaloo or biryani. Served with pilau rice and a peshwari naan. One of the best things about Indian cuisine is the amount of vegetarian options available. Although I am a meat-eater, several of my friends are not so the local Indian restaurant is one of our favourite places to meet.

lamb dhansak with all the bits and pickles,and pilau rice,bombay potatoes.............:okay:

Back
Top Bottom